Outlined below are questions often asked by our shareholders.

If you cannot find the answer to your query, please contact us.

Where is my dividend cheque?

From 1 November 2018, Kingfisher has stopped the payment of dividends by cheque. To ensure you continue to receive your dividends, you will need to notify our Registrar, Computershare of your preferred payment option. More information on our dividend payment options is available on the dividends page

When does Kingfisher go ex-dividend?

The ex-dividend dates are in the Financial Calendar.

How can I change my dividend payment preferences?

You must advise our Registrar, Computershare in writing (with both signatories if joint ownership) quoting your name(s) and address, and your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN), which can be found on your share certificate or tax voucher. 

Please see our dividends page for the payment options available to shareholders. 

Who do I contact regarding my shares and dividend?

For all enquiries concerning shares and/or dividends please contact the Registrar, Computershare.

If you need to talk to Kingfisher directly then contact the Group Company Secretariat department or the Corporate Communications department. 

What payment options are available for my dividend?

Please see our dividends page for the payment options available to shareholders. 

Is this a good time to buy/sell Kingfisher shares?

Under the Financial Services and Market Act 2000 we are not authorised to provide advice to investors on share dealing. For advice on dealing, please contact your stockbroker or independent financial adviser.

Do you have a low-cost dealing service?

Details can be found on our share dealing page.

What should I do if I receive unsolicited telephone calls and/or documents?

Please see our protecting your investment page.

Can I get the Annual Report sent to me directly rather than through my broker?

Please contact our Registrar, Computershare to request an Annual Report to be sent directly via post or email. 

You can also view or download the latest Annual Report and Accounts online.

I have questions about tax on my shares and/or dividends - who should I direct them to?

Please speak to a financial adviser (stockbroker or accountant).

I bought shares in Kingfisher several years ago, but cannot remember what price I paid. I now need this information to complete my tax return. Where can I get hold of the original share price?

The London Stock Exchange website has share price data going back five years. The Stock Exchange can also provide this information via telephone at +44 (0) 20 7797 1372. There will be a small charge for this service.

How do I register to receive electronic communications from Kingfisher?

If you wish to register for electronic communications, you can sign up by visiting www.computershare.com/investor/uk/ecomms and registering your details.

What if I change my mind about receiving electronic communications?

You are free to change your mind and receive hard copies of shareholder communications at any time. Simply access www.computershare.com/investor and enter your shareholder details and update your preference.

How do I change my email address if I need to?

If your email address changes, simply follow the same steps again and change your address.

Please remember that if you change your email address you must tell the Registrars, Computershare.