Annual Report and Accounts 2007/08
The Kingfisher Annual Report has been designed to be as accessible as possible and compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
As such visitors can control the size of the text, the colours, the stylesheets and even use 'access keys' on the keyboard rather than the mouse to navigate through the pages.
Access keys are keyboard shortcuts that you can use instead of your mouse to navigate to certain pages in the site.
If you are using Windows, hold down the Alt key and press the appropriate access key for the page you want to go to. While holding these two keys, press Enter to go to the page.
To go to the:
- Accessibility page, press and hold down Alt and the '0' key. Press Enter.
- Home page, press and hold down Alt and the '1' key. Press Enter.
- Main page content, press and hold down Alt and the 'S' key. Press Enter.
- Site index, press and hold down Alt and the '3' key. Press Enter.
If you are using a Mac, hold down the Ctrl key, then press the appropriate access key for the page to go there automatically.
To go to the:
- Accessibility page, press and hold down Ctrl and the '0' key
- Home page, press and hold down Ctrl and the '1' key.
- Main page content, press and hold down Ctrl and the 'S' key.
- Site index, press and hold down Ctrl and the '3' key.
Please note that your browser may not support access keys
Navigating this document
To navigate through this site, please use the menu on the left-hand side of the page. Your screen reader will read the menu to you and provide access to the tools on this page.
You may change the font size of this site to your preference through your browser. In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size.
You may import your own stylesheet into this website. In Explorer select Tools, then Internet Options, and then Accessibility. Next click on any or all of three checkboxes to ignore colours, font styles or font sizes. In the same window you can change your stylesheet by clicking the checkbox that says, 'format document using my stylesheet' then simply browse to your stylesheet and click ok.
In Netscape select Edit, then Preferences, and then Appearance. You will then be given the choice to specify your own colours.
If you experience any technical problems with accessibility on this site please contact Henry.Sanford@the-group.net.